Anna Emms has an extensive background in establishing and maintaining small business bookkeeping systems.
She brings over 25 years of experience to focus on organizing and supporting clients' personal and business bookkeeping.
Her exceptional bookkeeping skills and administrative expertise allows you to focus on your business, while she focuses on your books.
Strong work ethics and professional performance have earned Anna a solid reputation among her peers, accountants, auditors and ever-increasing list of clients.
One time service or ongoing support for a small or medium sized business
- We provide the small and medium sized business with a custom, personalized bookkeeping service
- Service includes all things pertaining to to your bookkeeping requirements
- Setting up your books (Charter of Accounts)
- Doing accounts receivable, payable, payroll
- We handle government remittances
- Implementing of inventory and job costing
- We offer Simply Accounting software training
- We offer reliability in doing your bookkeeping for you in house or out
- Consulting for management of your own books
- Forensic bookkeeping
- While working for you we can offer ideas and recommendations for other services that may benefit your company
- Competitive rates
Simply Done Right Bookkeeping